The Best Toque In The World
Everyone has seen a Cowichan Toque. Stylish, distinct, utilitarian; are some words one might use to describe them. All we know is that they're simply the best toque in Canada, and these ones are 100% authentic; straight out of the Cowichan Valley. No factories here.
Available in a wide variety of designs and colours, it's up to you. hand made to order, this style of clothing really has met the 21st century. You choose the colours, pattern and we make it for you. How great is that.
These Beanies are made of 100% raw (undyed) Sheep's Wool - a unique thick wool that isn't available in many places. Like our other knit products, prepare for warmth, comfort and a piece of headgear that's going to last you a very long time.
Sporting the iconic Cowichan design, you may receive some attention; but that's OK, as you know you have become part of the 'club'.
You'll be happy to know that...
- It's Authentic: Hand knit by local Cowichan knitters with over 50 years of experience
- 100% Wool: It's made of raw, undyed sheeps wool. The wool is 50% thicker than most wool available, and has never been dyed or treated. This makes for a great look, feel and utility.
- It'll Last a Lifetime: With proper care, your toque will be with you longer than you can imagine. Cowichan Knits last for just about ever.
- Supreme Comfort: Rest assured your head will be the perfect temperature, from a mild Autumn day to the coldest depths of winter.
- Supporting Artists: By buying this hat you are supporting indigenous Cowichan artists, working hard for their families and putting out beautiful, non mass-produced work.
Our toques are a universal fit for most adults. If you are concerned about size, please include measurement of your head with your order notes so we can be 100% sure. This may delay shipping time.
These are hand made and may take up to 14 days to ship.
Reviews Hide Reviews
Cowiacan knit hat
This has was beautifully made and the wool is a really good quality. Would highly recommend this hat.
I used to live on the coast in the PNW of Washington state and have been looking for a hat like this for a long time. I've seen them from time to time but I need a larger size and knew I'd probably have to have one made. Glad I came to Face of Native, it's just what I wanted!
This toque will be warm, stylish and represents the hard work taken to produce it. It is wonderful! I will wear it with pride!
i would like to thank face of native for the awesome toque. the service was excellent. i ordered the bear toque, but asked for it to be made a little longer. the sizing was spot on. the handiwork was amazing. I will continue to order items from face of native. much thanks.